- Consider being prompt as part of your practice. We start class on time.
- We have 3 rows in the yoga room. Place your mat either in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd row- not in between.
- Place your yoga mat quietly
- Be aware of your mat placement. Please do not block the view of the mirror for those behind you.
- Remember to properly hydrate. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Bring an extra bottle of water with you to the yoga so you do not have to leave to refill your bottle.
- Please be considerate to your fellow yogis. Have a clean body and be perfume and lotion free.
- No watches that beep, cell phones or pagers in the Yoga room. Limit outside cell phone use to text and email.
- Maintain silence in yoga room. Please save your conversations for after class.
- Enter the yoga room in silence. Your practice begins once you enter the room.
- Bring bottled water into class with you. Drink between postures not during- especially when everyone is in a balancing posture.
- Do your very best to stay in the Yoga room for the entire class. Leaving early is discouraged. If you feel you need to leave, check with the teacher first.
- Focus on yourself in the mirror.
- Practice stillness between the postures.
- Honor the silence of the room by moving quietly and with calm silent breathing.
- Try not to rush out of the room. Take at least a 30 seconds savasana.
- Observe silence during final savasana.
- Leave the room quietly so that everyone can enjoy a calm and silent savasana.
- Showers are on a first come first serve basis. Please limit your showers to 2-3 minutes.
- Be mindful of the time. We open 30 minutes before and close 30 minutes after each class.
- Enjoy the peace and energy you are taking with you from class and make the commitment to return within 24 hours.