Sept 19–26, 2020
Join us on a Northern Lights, Hot Springs and Hot yoga retreat to Iceland during the Fall Equinox!
- 7 nights Accommodations at highly rated hotels (in Reykjavik and outside Reykjavik)
- Yoga Classes
- daily breakfast
- 7 included meals (either dinner of lunch)
- Blue Lagoon visit and premium entry
- Visit to Þingvellir National Park. Þingvellir National Park, UNESCO Heritage Site is where the tectonic plates are pulling apart. This beautiful location is a great place to learn a bit about Iceland’s geology and history.
- Visit to Fontana Spa. Laugarvatn Fontana where we’ll start by taking a walk to their geothermal bakery and taste rye bread still warm from the ground then swim/relax in the relaxing hot spring water.
- Visit to Gullfoss waterfall and the erupting geysers at the geothermal area of Geysir.
- Visit to Friðheimar Tomato Farm for lunch where we eat from their delicious tomato inspired menu right inside the greenhouse amongst all the plants. It’s a truly unique and amazing experience.
- Visit to Secret Lagoon geothermal pool, the oldest swimming pool in Iceland.
- South Coast & Glacier Hike at Sólheimajökull glacier, where we explore this icy giant, hiking past crevasses, ridges and natural sculptures of ice. A glacier hike is always a highlight of any trip to Iceland!
- Visit Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach where we marvel over the basalt columns and sea stacks of this beautiful stretch of coast.
- Visit of Iceland’s most iconic waterfalls. The power of Skógafoss is always a pleasure to witness
- Visit Aurora Basecamp: a unique Northern Lights Observatory, offering guests the chance to experience a real-time, indoor simulation of the Northern Lights in a comfortable setting. From there, when the conditions are right, we can try to see the real thing in the surrounding lava fields. Their outdoor area is lit with open fire and benches where you can also sit and wait for the Northern lights to appear.
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Some lunches and some dinners will cost extra.